Strategically Serving Our Communities
Spokane Valley Fire Department has 10 Fire Stations and 3 support facilities in our 75-square-mile district. Each station is staffed and equipped with their service area’s needs in mind.
2110 N Wilbur Rd.
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- Provides Advanced Life Support (ALS) with Paramedic on duty – Engine 8
- Provides Basic Life Support (BLS) with EMTs on duty – Ladder 8
- Houses Valley Ladder 8 and Valley Engine 8 which have Tech Rescue capabilities (extrication, trench rescue, entrapment, rope and confined space)
17217 E Sprague Ave.
Spokane Valley, WA 99016
- Provides Basic Life Support (BLS) with EMTs on duty
- Houses Valley Ladder 10 which has Extrication capabilities and Valley 22 (Battalion Chief)
- Additional Support Functions: Extractor and dryer to wash firefighting clothing