The proposed Levy Lid Lift will RESTORE and REBALANCE the funding needed to sustain fire and EMS services while paving the way for future growth and...
Learn how to save a life! According to the American Red Cross, “each year, more than 350,000 EMS-assessed out-of-hospital cardiac arrests occur in...
The weather is improving and many of us are opening the windows in our homes to enjoy the fresh air. Did you know that “every year almost 5,000...
MAKE A NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION TO BE BETTER PREPARED
It’s never too late to start preparing. And while it might seem like a daunting task, starting with a few simple steps each week, you will be surprised at your accomplishments and you will be better prepared to handle what “Mother Nature” sends our way:
- Get “Two Weeks Ready” ‐ Put together a Home Emergency Kit.
- Gather and Document Your Emergency Information.
- “Be Prepared” ‐ Make a Family Disaster Plan.
- Develop a Communications Plan.
- Help each other. Make a plan to check on your neighbors.
We hope you have a happy and safe winter season!
For more information visit www.ready.gov
- Julie Happy