National EMS Week 2022: May 15 - 21, 2022 Please join us in recognizing Emergency Medical Service (EMS) professionals during EMS Week: May 15-21,...
Join us on social media throughout the month of May, Wildland Fire Awareness Month, as we share safety tips about wildfire. Here in Spokane County,...
Our ability to serve our community starts with our community. The Spokane Valley Fire Department has recently adopted Resolution No. 2022-513...
Events & Operational Permits
The following types of activities shall be required to obtain an Operational Permit from Spokane Valley Fire Department:
- IFC 105.6.2 – Amusement Buildings
- IFC 105.6.4 – Carbon Dioxide Systems (exceeding 100lbs)
- IFC 105.6.5 – Carnivals and Fairs
- IFC 105.6.9 – Compressed Gases
- IFC 105.6.14 – Exhibits and Trade Shows
- IFC 105.6.17 – Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- IFC 105.6.21 – Hazardous Materials
- IFC 105.6.23 – High-Piled Storage (exceeding 12ft.) IFC 105.6.28 – LP-Gas
- IFC 105.6.30 – Miscellaneous Combustible Storage
- IFC 105.6.49 – Marijuana Extraction Systems
The application, site, and floor plan drawings (and any other relevant information) can be emailed to Inspections@spokanevalleyfire.com, faxed to (509) 892-4127, or mailed to our Administration Building at 2120 N. Wilbur. A $115.00 fee will be collected at submittal. Please click here to pay online or include your check or money order with the application. All credit/debit card transactions will incur a non-refundable convenience fee of 3% transaction processing or a minimum of $2.00 on the transaction amount.
The approved permit, with any accompanying documentation, will be returned via fax or e-mail, then an inspection can be arranged. Inspections will need to be scheduled through our inspection request line: 509-892-4153.
If there are any questions please do not hesitate to call.