Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries are in widespread use in consumer electronics. Lithium batteries have become the industry standard for rechargeable...
2023 Community Risk Reduction (CRR) Week
Each year, starting with the Martin Luther King holiday, fire departments around the nation support a weeklong campaign to educate communities about...
Call for Pro and Con Committee to Review Levy
Pro and Con Committees Spokane Valley Fire Department is placing before the voters on the February 14, 2023 ballot a proposition authorizing a maintenance and operations excess levy.
Electronic Plan Submittal and Review
The Spokane Valley Fire Department is instituting a new electronic plan submittal and review program.
Submittals are to submitted through the SVFD online portal: SVFDpermits.com
Complete submittals to include:
- Plans (must provide a graphic scale)
- Calculations (if necessary)
- Product data sheets
Please call 509-892-4153 if there are any questions.
Did you Know?
- You can sign up for a station tour. Great for small groups.
- You should replace the batteries in your smoke alarms twice a year.
- Creating a defensible space with regards to wildfires could just save your home or property.
- We have Friends & Family CPR classes every month.